Elementor is one of the most popular page builders for WordPress. If you’re looking for a way to easily create custom pages and posts, Elementor is definitely worth checking out. Let’s take a look at what it can do…
One of the great things about Elementor is that it works with any WordPress theme. It doesn’t matter whether you’re using a free theme or a premium theme. As long as your theme is built with WordPress, you’ll be able to use Elementor to create landing pages, blog posts, and custom page layouts.
Elementor is a drag-and-drop page builder plugin that makes it easy to create beautiful pages for your WordPress site. It combines the power of a page builder with the simplicity of a text editor, allowing you to quickly and easily customize your site the way you want it to look.
What is Elementor Pro?
Elementor Pro is an add-on module that adds a lot of cool features and options to Elementor. It adds a level of functionality to the free version of Elementor and gives you even more control over your site. The Pro version currently costs $49 and you can purchase it here: https://elementor.com/pro/
Benefits of Elementor Pro
- Access exclusive tools – Elements Builder, Content Templates & Blocks. (No other page builder offers this much control and flexibility).
- Save time and money by automating tasks with Tools and Addons such as Form Maker, Contact form, Social Media Buttons etc.
- No coding skills are required. Design your site exactly how you want without worrying about any technical restrictions.
- Set up your website in minutes instead of hours or days using drag-and-drop page builder, live page building preview mode and other powerful features.
- Use dynamic Widget. With Elementor you can create dynamic websites in minutes without having knowledge of Programming.
- Create Custom Header and Footer. Change the default header and footer section with custom ones using Elementor Custom Header and Footer feature.
Some More Details about Elementor and Elementor Pro
Elementor is not simply an advanced page builder; instead, it is a tool that enables you to communicate your story through the utilisation of attractive layouts that are already prepared for use. Elementor is a robust website builder plugin that does not require the user to write even a single line of code in order to produce aesthetically pleasing and responsive websites. There is a good explanation for why the free Elementor plugin has more than 5 million active installations and an average rating of 4.5 stars.
It is simple to dismiss the premium plugin as merely a tool for experienced web designers working in the professional realm. However, if you contrast Elementor with Elementor Pro, you’ll notice that the vast majority of WordPress users have a lot to gain from upgrading to Elementor. This is because Elementor Pro includes a number of additional features that Elementor does not.
Not only is it possible to construct a landing page by dragging and dropping elements, but Elementor Pro also gives you the ability to visualise the storytelling that your visitor will find meaningful. The free edition of Elementor provides an almost infinite number of potential layouts. Elementor Pro, on the other hand, provides you with access to more professional tools that not only accelerate your productivity but also make it possible for you to increase the number of conversions and sales you make.
Why you should upgrade to Elementor Pro
1. Theme Builder – You have complete control over the appearance of your theme thanks to Theme Builder. With the help of Elementor Pro Theme Builder, you will no longer be constrained by the limitations of your theme. Using Elementor, you are able to create a visually appealing design for your site’s header, footer, archive page, single posts, and any other section. This works with any WordPress theme, and you don’t even need to know how to code. This solution is not offered by any other theme or plugin. You will be able to finish projects far more quickly than ever before if you make the entire process of web design visual and do away with the need to write any code.
2. Create a visual design for the forms and then merge them seamlessly – Because they are the primary drivers of website sales and lead generation, contact forms are an indispensable component of every website. The Forms widget in Elementor Pro is a game-changer due to the fact that the entire process of handling forms is done visually. Create your forms on the front end, and then, with just a few clicks, link them to any automated advertising platform or customer relationship management system of your choosing.
3. Templates and building blocks designed by professionals – Elementor Pro provides users with access to a plethora of additional blocks and templates that have been expertly crafted and are easily modifiable to produce gorgeous websites. Because the templates and blocks incorporate the Pro widgets, you will be able to generate pages that include slideshows, animated headers, forms, and a variety of other essential Elementor Pro features.
4. Essential professional applications and functions – There are a few widgets and functions that are absolutely necessary for any professional web designer, and Elementor Pro covers all of them. These include the Animated Headlines plugin for creating outstanding headline designs, the Posts widget for creating an excellent display of blog articles, the Slides plugin, the Media Carousel plugin, and custom fonts.
Additional Features of Elementor Pro
Making use of templates and shortcuts is, in general, one of the most effective strategies to improve the efficiency of one’s workflow. You’ll be able to do both of these things within WordPress once you switch to the newest version of Elementor.
Users of Elementor have the option of creating template pages and sections either directly within the Elementor live editor or within the Templates area of WordPress, which is accessible once the plugin has been installed. You can save time by using Elementor’s page and section templates to construct content from scratch. However, by creating custom templates, you can utilize your own templates throughout the site.
You can create and save repetitive blocks to your templates with the help of Pro’s Global Widget functionality. These repeatable blocks can include forms and calls-to-action. However, Global Widgets offer more than just the creation of a reusable template.
Because of this functionality, you will be able to edit the master copy of your customized global widget. After those changes have been saved, they will immediately take effect across the entire website, wherever the widget is used.
Websites built using WordPress often consist of many static parts. You start by dragging an Elementor widget into the visual editor, then populating the content of the widget by entering the pertinent details and publishing the modifications to the site.
Regardless of how frequently you update the content of your page, Elementor Pro enables you to programme your widgets to always display the most recent version of it.
Alterations made to even the most insignificant aspects of a website can have far-reaching implications. For example, if you have an internal link, you will need to search through all of the pages and buttons on your site to find any instances of the page link that might already exist before you can edit it.
This problem can be solved by utilising Dynamic Content, which will interconnect interactive components such as buttons to the entity not to the particular URL in question. This way, the link won’t ever be broken, your site users won’t ever have to deal with bothersome 404 errors, and you won’t have to waste time cleaning up links.
If you were previously on the fence about purchasing Elementor Pro, the information above should help set your mind at ease and sway your decision. Go Pro today so you might save time, avoid difficulties, and even save money by using the powerful web design. In addition, you won’t require a large number of other plugins to design stunning websites. You won’t need anything else because it’s all right there!